* Terms and agreements
Decadent Candy Bars by Melissa Coppel
In this class, Chef Melissa Coppel turns chocolate bars into a conduit for flavor exploration! Using intriguing combinations reminiscent of childhood favorites, popular recipes, and even savory classics, Chef Melissa creates recipes that inspire you to transform your favorite flavors into bold products.
This class will cover 3 recipes, starting with "Hazelnut, Almond Praliné, Brownie, Coffee Ganache, and Marshmallow 'Tarts'".
It will also explore more complex flavor profiles, such as an Italian-inspired "Strawberry Parmesan and Balsamic Bar" and an American-German-inspired "Pretzel Praliné and Beer Caramel Bar".
Whether it's alcoholic beverages, snacks, cheeses, or more "traditional" sweets, this class takes quirky ingredients and reimagines the flavors we traditionally associate with chocolate products to create delicious results.
- Pretzel & Beer Caramel
- Beer Caramel
- Pretzel Praliné
- Coffee & Brownie “Tarts”
- Almond and Hazelnut Praliné
- Coffee Ganache
- Coffee Marshmallow
- Strawberry, Black Pepper & Balsamic
- Strawberry Compote
- Balsamic Reduction
- Strawberry Alto el Sol Ganache
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.