* Terms and agreements
Coffee Pound Cake by Garuharu
Chef Yun Eunyoung confirms that coffee and chocolate are meant to showcase the best of each other in this Coffee Pound Cake recipe from Garuharu, her renowned Seoul atelier. Each cake consists of three layers of moist coffee cake, soaked in a Kahlúa and espresso syrup, with a Caraïbe and espresso dark chocolate ganache. Then, each pound cake is enrobed and brushed for a unique finish that looks both rustic and precise. The notes of coffee liqueur and smooth chocolate bring this traditionally humble and warming recipe to a new level of delicious complexity. In this on-demand recipe video, Chef Yun covers topics such as the perfect pound cake batter temperature, how to make 30 Baumé syrup, and the principles of ganache emulsification, giving you the tools to make perfect, moist pound cakes with a longer shelf life.
- Coffee pound Cake
- Coffee Kalhúa Syrup
- Coffee Ganache
- Assembly and Decoration
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos LifeTime
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
- Full email and forum support.
Recommendations and rules:
- All other digital files and videos will be available lifetime: Video recipe, recipe book, tools and equipment list, photos and others contained in the course.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.