* Terms and agreements
Brown Butter & Hazelnut Chewy Caramel
Beurre noisette (brown butter) is French for "hazelnut butter." In this On-Demand Candy Bar recipe, Chef Melissa takes this as her cue to create a decadent, nutty brown butter and hazelnut chewy caramel. She tops it off with a nostalgic crisp made with one of our favorite cereals: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Each bar is then covered in chocolate, creating a delicious eating experience full of warm flavors, complementary textures, and our love of traditional candy bars!
- Brown butter chewy caramel
- Cinnamon toast & Pecan crisp
- Top chablon & Enrobage process
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos LifeTime
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
- Full email and forum support.
Recommendations and rules:
- All other digital files and videos will be available lifetime: Video recipe, recipe book, tools and equipment list, photos and others contained in the course.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.