May 1 2021
At the young age of 16, David got his first introduction to the world of gastronomy by working at the 1 Michelin Star Restaurant Nandi Juban.
In 2012, he joined the team at TICKETS Restaurant as assistant pastry chef.
Very soon he surprised Albert Adriá with his creativity and driven personality.
In 2015 he won the Lluís Santapau Competition, and was named “Best Chocolatier in Spain 2015”
Now he is the head Pastry Chef for Albert Adriá, leading the creative development for all of Albert Adria’s restaurants in Barcelona, Ibiza and London, known as ELBARRI Group.
$800* Terms and agreements
The Plated Desserts of Tickets, Barcelona
A lot has been said about Tickets Restaurant - ranked #20 on the list of The World 50 Best Restaurants- Critics applaud its playful dishes and mastery of molecular gastronomy.
A playful and fun space where Chef David Gil is the Head Pastry Chef working along side Albert Adriá.
This Class will be an immersion into the sweet world of this acclaimed restaurant.
Prepare yourself to live a once in a life time experience, because Chef Gil will teach you one by one all the recipes, techniques and tricks for you to re-create all those whimsical desserts.
- Oblea: Pine Milk Marshmallow filled with Pine Nut Ice Cream and Caramelized Pine Nuts
- Flower: Chocolate y Coconut Flower – made using liquid nitrogen-
- Stroopwafel: Crunchy Speculoos Cookie | Spice Ice Cream | Liquid Toffee
- Cheesecake “Tickets” Our most popular dessert! Columiers Cheese Whipped Cream coated in White Gianduja and Plated like a traditional Camembert Cheese | Butter Sable Cookie
- Lemon Tart a Semi Frozen version of the Classic Tart: Spreadable Cookie Cream | Lemon and Basil Marshmallow | Lemon Zest Sorbet
- Ginger Man: Spreadable Ginger Bread Cookie filled with Cream Cheese and Ginger Cream | Red Fruit Compote
- Choux Pizza: Choux “pizza dough” | Vainilla Whipped Cream | Coconut “popcorn” -made using liquid nitrogen- | Caramelized Bananas with Coffee
- Tortilla Alaska: Italian Meringue -cooked with steam- filled with Fresh Pineapple Sorbet and Yogurt | Basil Oil and Torched à la minute to get that “Baked Alaska” effect
- Carrot Cake: Carrot Meringue | “Frosting” Ice Cream | Carrot Cake | Grated carrots | Orange and Ginger Jelly
- Castela: Chocolate Marshmallow “biscuit” | Milk Chocolate Cream | Yuzu Jelly
- Eclair: False Meringue filled with Hazelnut Cream and coated in Dark Chocolate
- Halloween Pumpkin Fall inspired dessert: Pumpkin Sorbet | Elderflower “Angel Hair” | Cantonese Pumpkin Seeds
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
What is included in the tuition fee?
A PDF book with all the recipes.
A digital Diploma that certifies you successfully completed the course.
Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allow to join the Class, so we encourage students not to share their passwords.