September 1 2021
Pastry and Chocolate Decorations
Frank Haasnoot is a Dutch pastry Chef with 23 years of experience, who currently works as a freelance consultant and pastry teacher around the world. After winning the World Chocolate Masters in 2011 Frank started working abroad for The Victorian in Kuwait -a high end pastry concept store- then The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Taiwan and The Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong. He has recently published his first book PRISMA.Follow: Instagram
PRICE* Terms and agreements
The Pastry World of Frank Haasnoot
No wonder Frank Haasnoot is considered one of the most talented Pastry chefs in the world, his work is fresh, glamorous, unique and extremely sophisticated.
In this Online / Live Class he will share with you his latest collection of petit gateaux, beautiful tarts and cakes, taking the time to teach as well every single one of his signature chocolate decorations, key elements to bring his pastries to a different level.
- Arabica Entremet: Lemon | Chocolate | Coffee | Mascarpone
- Camille Entremet: Hazelnut | Hazelnut Praliné | Yuzu
- Caramel Choux: Pecan | Vanilla
- Cassis Entremet: Chocolate | Cassis
- Choco – Vanilla Petit Gateau: Cacao Nib | Chocolate | Vanilla
- Olive Entremet: Cocoa Praliné | Chocolate | Olives
- Citris Entremet: Lime | Lemongrass | Yogurt
- Mango Entremet: Exotic Fruit | Olive Oil
- Noix Entremet: Walnut | Chocolate | Honey
- Tonka Entremet: Tonka | Caramel | Lemon | Vanilla
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the recipes, complete methods and sketches.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- A digital Diploma that certifies you successfully completed the course.
- Digital pictures of all the products made during the Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- Our Classes are Online Live, this means you will be able interact, watch the Chef work in real time and ask all the questions you have, all which will be answer immediately.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allow to join the Class.