March 1 2021
Pastry and Chocolate
His name is tightly linked to a profound knowledge of Chocolate and Chocolaterie d’auteur. Spain’s Best Master Pastry Chef in 1997, and currently global creative director of Cacao Barry worldwide, Ramon Morató is also the author of the acclaimed book ‘Chocolate’, and co-author of the book ‘Four in One’ alongside Josep Maria Ribé, Raúl Bernal and Miquel Guarro.
Some of his Awards:
1997 – Spain’s Best Master Pastry Chef (MMAPE’97).
1998 to 2017 – Director of Aula Chocovic, currently Chocolate Academy Spain.
2007 – Publication of the book ‘Chocolate’, World’s Best Pastry Book award (Gourmand Cookbooks Awards).
2016 – coauthor of ‘Four in one’ on the boundaries of chocolate.
$800* Terms and agreements
The Chocolate World of Ramon Morató
When we talk about Chocolate, we probably need to talk about Chef Ramón Morató, someone who’s sensibility and knowledge will change the way you see Chocolate forever, and in this Class its endless possibilities will be explored, from pastry to chocolate making and everything in between.
Chef will start the class with all the theory and science behind chocolate, while sharing his unique approach, avant-garde techniques and newest concepts.
In this Online | Live Class chef will teach a full range of products, from molded and enrobed chocolate bonbons, to spreads, entremets and travel cakes.
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the recipes, complete methods and sketches.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- A digital Diploma that certifies you successfully completed the course.
- Digital pictures of all the products made during the Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- Our Classes are Online Live, this means you will be able interact, watch the Chef work in real time and ask all the questions you have, all which will be answer immediately.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allow to join the Class.