November 5 - 6 2020
Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
$400* Terms and agreements
Most Pastry chefs are by no means bakers, but having a repertoire of delicious buttery baked goods that can be offered to our early morning coffee fanatics is a must in our Shop!
In this Online Course Andres Lara will teach you how to make his signature Kugelhopf with Dried Thai Bananas and Caramelized White Chocolate, his traditional German Stollen with a Lemon Marzipan center. As well as a few variations using a classic Brioche dough: 3 different products, all sinfully delicious like his Citrus Gibassier -a Provence style Brioche- or his over the top warm Brioche with a Maple Butter Spread and shaved Black Truffles, and his Chocolate and tea Bostock. A Class where traditional recipes are rethinked and improved, to only become even more irresistible!
- Banana Caramel Kugelhopf
Soft Kugelhopf | Thai Dry Banana | Caramelized White Chocolate 35% | Chewy Caramel Pieces
Rich Fruit Bread with a Cocoa Lemon Marzipan Center | Dried Fruits | Nuts | Tonka Bean
- Truffle Brioche Au Sucre
Warm Brioche | Maple Butter Spread | Shaved Black Truffles
- Citrus Gibassier
Provence Style Brioche | Orange Confit | Lemon | Olive Oil | Fennel Seeds
- Chocolate and Earl Grey Tea Bostock
Toasted Brioche | Chocolate Earl Grey Tea
- Rum Raisin Brioche
Buttery Brioche Dough | Caribbean Rum Raisins | Crunchy Almond Topping
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the recipes, complete methods and sketches.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- A digital Diploma that certifies you successfully completed the course.
- Digital pictures of all the products made during the Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- Our Classes are Online Live, this means you will be able interact, watch the Chef work in real time and ask all the questions you have, all which will be answer immediately.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allow to join the Class.