November 2 - 5 2021
Melissa Coppel entered the world of Pastry when she left her home country Colombia in her early 20’s to enroll at the French Pastry School in Chicago, where she graduated from L’ Art de la Patisserie Program. This whetted her appetite for the art of high level pastry. Through sheer determination, Coppel eventually landed in the pastry kitchen of the prestigious L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas, where she honed her pastry skills. Then she took a position in the chocolate room of Caesars Palace Casino and right after at The Bellagio Casino, where she spent hours working with chocolate. This was the spark that ignited her love affair with chocolate, and launched her very specialized career. Today, she travels the world teaching her art, while she runs the Melissa Coppel Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas.Follow: Instagram Website
Andrey DubovikFollow: Instagram
Veronika DubovikFollow: Instagram
Spray Boot Camp Class
The perfect Class for those wanting to dive deep into the world of Colorful and Glossy Cacao Butter Decorations for Molded Bonbons with two of the best shell painters and Chocolatiers in the world: Melissa Coppel and Andrey Dubovik! Completely different styles, both breathtaking!
It will be a Class of contrast: Dubovik uses an air brush, mix liposoluble colors with plain cacao butter, and usually back his colors with white spray. While Melissa uses a spray gun, starts with pre mixed cacao butter colors and believes in white chocolate shells, and yet both teams achieve amazing results!
You will spend the first two days alongside Veronika and Andrey Dubovik. And with them you will be learning 12 unique and intricate designs using a wide variety of tools like stencils, brushes, as well as different spraying techniques.
Then the last two days you will be with Chef Coppel, and with her you will learn 12 different designs -all using only natural colors and pigments- using tools like brushes, sponges, tape, as well as unique techniques using simply the spraying gun. You will learn as well about color combinations and saturation: how according to the “canvas” -which is the chocolate you will be using- you need to adjust the pigmentation of your colors.
- Vegan Nutella Ganache
- Lemon Rose Ganache
- Raspberry Violet Ganache
- Passion Fruit Coffee Ganache
- Peach and Vanilla Bean Ganache
- Chocolate less Caramel Apple Ganache
- Gianduja | Pretzel
- Bitter Caramel and Tonka Bean Ganache
- November 2nd – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
- November 3rd – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
- November 4th – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
- November 5th – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the recipes, complete methods and sketches.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- A digital Diploma that certifies you successfully completed the course.
- Digital pictures of all the products made during the Class.
- Access to class recording for 7 days.
Recommendations and rules:
- Our Classes are Online Live, this means you will be able interact, watch the Chef work in real time and ask all the questions you have, all which will be answer immediately.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allow to join the Class.