December 1 2021
Bean to bar
Having worked for MOF Laurent Duchene, Chef Yamanouchi got an early taste for what it meant to seek perfection. This would later serve him well as he would embark on a 10 year adventure working for MOF Chocolatier Patrick Roger’s and becoming his number two in command, responsible for the artistic creations as well as for overseeing the daily operation.
He is a Cacao Barry Ambassador for Japan, and travels teaching all over Asia.
Most recently, Chef Yamnouchi consults for Green Bean To Bar in Tokyo as well as Patrick Roger in Paris.
Chef Daisuke Yamanouchi does not believe in social media, that is why you cannot find him on Facebook or Instagram.
PRICE* Terms and agreements
Bean to Bar
Chocolate bars and bonbons.
Chef Daisuke’s bean to bar Chocolates are anything but typical with and edgy and unique approach.
A craft where he has been recognized for been a pioneer and one of the very best in the world, winning multiple Gold awards at Salon Du Chocolat, The International Chocolate Awards, The Academy of Chocolate and The North West Chocolate Festival.
In this online class you will start learning how to source the best beans from different Origins, then the process will start with roasting this beans, winnowing, grinding, conching and finally tempering the chocolate.
After, Chef will show many applications using all the varieties of chocolate and producing bars, molded bonbons and enrobed bonbons.
Chef Daisuke will share as well his personal experience on how to open your own shop and implement a successful small-scale artisan Bean-to-Bar production.
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Las Vegas (pacific time zone / USA)
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the recipes, complete methods and sketches.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- A digital Diploma that certifies you successfully completed the course.
- Digital pictures of all the products made during the Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- Our Classes are Online Live, this means you will be able interact, watch the Chef work in real time and ask all the questions you have, all which will be answer immediately.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allow to join the Class.