Caramel Oats Mendiants
Traditional mendiants are made with dark chocolate and topped with nuts and dried fruits. But while Chef Melissa loves these rustic French treats, she knows that for a vegan chocolate lover, another dark chocolate bite just won't cut it! In her decadent version, Chef Melissa creates nutty, molassey oat chocolate shells with brown sugar. She fills each shell with vanilla bean and coconut caramel, and finishes her mendiants with a rich layer of dark chocolate and a crunchy pecan.
This brief recipe is a unique way to start inventing your own vegan couvertures and see chocolate from a new perspective!
- Vegan Vanilla Bean Caramel
- Vegan Oats & Brown Sugar Chocolate
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.