Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Recipe: Vegan Lemon Yogurt Cake with Raspberry Pâte de Fruits
Improving on a classic lemon yogurt cake is no easy task.
This cake really has it all: the freshness of lemon, the added moistness of yogurt, and a rich and satisfying crumb.
Chef Andrés Lara decided to take this pound cake to the next level by not only making it vegan, but also by incorporating pieces of delicious raspberry pâte de fruits into the dough.
The end result is an elevated and visually striking plant-based version of this staple with subtle flavors: a true delight.
- Yogurt lemon cake batter
- Raspberry pâte de fruits
- Lemon syrup
- Yuzu glaze
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book of Vegan Lemon Raspberry Cake, in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video of Vegan Lemon Raspberry Cake will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.