Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Recipe: Vegan Lemon Yogurt Cake with Raspberry Jelly
Making a classic Lemon and Yogurt cake better is no easy task. This cake really has it all: the freshness of lemon, the added moistness of yogurt, and a rich and satisfying crumb. However, in our school we have decided to bring this pound cake up a notch by not only making it Vegan, but by also inserting pieces of delicious raspberry pâte de fruit into the dough. The end-result is an elevated and visually striking plant-based version of this staple with delicately thought-out flavors: a true delight.
- Yogurt lemon cake batter
- Raspberry Pâte de Fruit
- Lemon Syrup
- Yuzu glaze
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Acces link for the video of the class for 7 days, from the day of purchase.
- Digital photo / photos of the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 7 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the Digital files will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to join the Class.