Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Recipe: Vegan Ice Cream Cookie Cake
If you’re wondering how to make your Vegan Gelatos stand out from the crowd or if you’re looking for new and decadent ways to turn even the most skeptical of your customers into a plant-based dessert lover, this is the recipe for you. Creamy, crunchy, and chewy; this hazelnut vegan ice cream cake takes delicious swirls of our decadent hazelnut gelato and tops them with two American classics: peanut butter cookies and pieces of unctuous brownie. Simple, elegant-looking, and deeply satisfying. Tempted yet? We bet your customers will definitely be.
- Peanut Cookie Dough | Vegan
- Soft Caramel | Vegan
- Hazelnut Ice Cream | Vegan
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Acces link for the video of the class for 7 days, from the day of purchase.
- Digital photo / photos of the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 7 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the Digital files will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to join the Class.