Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
A German Christmas classic, Stollen is one of those breads whose complexity, aromatic profile, and warming taste never ceases to amaze us. In this recipe, on top of macerating the bread’s dry fruit, we prepare a one-of-a-kind soft marzipan to make sure we bring forward each ingredient’s potential and create a Stolen that is just remarkable. This is an exceptional bread that will make your customers feel celebrated whenever they eat it.
- Fruit Mix
- Almond Marzipan
- Spice Mix
- Starter Dough
- Stollen Dough
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Access link to the video of the class for 15 days, from the day of purchase.
- Digital photo / photos of the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 15 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the Digital files will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to join the Class.