Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Free Recipe: Sablée Dough
Sablée dough is so good we often forget how easy and versatile it is, but also how important it is to master it. Buttery, crumbly, and with just the right amount of sweetness; this French classic takes the humblest or the most elaborate of recipes and grants them a richness and elegance that is simply unmistakable. Learn all the tricks to get a fantastic crumbly dough every time and use it for your cookie bars and tarts, or as an unexpected but scrumptious crunchy element to add to your bonbon fat-based fillings. We give you the recipe, you make the magic happen!
What is included in the tuition fee?
- Recipe book in PDF with complete methods and percentages.
- Digital photo.
Recommendations and rules:
- These class is On-Demand, this means you will have access to the recipe video for one year.
- All the Digital files: recipe book and photos, will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to access the video recipe.