One of the wonders of modern viennoiserie is the cruffin. This laminated brioche bread, with its soft, croissant-like interior and fragrant, buttery, sugar-coated exterior, serves as the foundation for something truly special. In his recipe, Chef Daniel Álvarez showcases the elegance of a meticulously crafted laminated dough, using pistachios as the foundation for his exquisite cruffins. Filled with a rich pistachio mascarpone filling and a crunchy pistachio streusel, these cruffins elevate any ingredients into an unforgettable bite.
- Laminated Brioche
- Pastry Cream
- Pistachio Cream
- Pistachio Streusel
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos LifeTime
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
- Full email and forum support.
Recommendations and rules:
- All other digital files and videos will be available lifetime: Video recipe, recipe book, tools and equipment list, photos and others contained in the course.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.