Chef Daniel Álvarez is back with more Viennoiseries under his hat! This time, the pastry expert brings us a flan parisien recipe that showcases the many uses of his perfect croissant recipe. Each flan starts with a colorful base made with his flaky butter croissant dough and streaks of cocoa and coffee croissant. Then, each base is filled with a simple and rich vanilla custard. A delicious homage to the Parisian classic with Danny's exceptional dough mastery!
- Exotic Eggless Caramel Tarts
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos LifeTime
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
- Full email and forum support.
Recommendations and rules:
- All other digital files and videos will be available lifetime: Video recipe, recipe book, tools and equipment list, photos and others contained in the course.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.