Forêt Noir Tarts
In true Garuharu style, Chef Yun Eungyoung gives a modern twist to Forêt Noire, or Black Forest, cake to turn it into one of her signature tarts. The base of this tart makes a delicious chocolate contrast between a crumbly cocoa streusel and a brownie-like, rich chocolate biscuit. Instead of using Kirsch, Chef Yun opts for a bright red cherry cream to top the biscuit. No Forêt Noire would be complete without a vanilla bean and dark chocolate whipped cream piped on top of the cherry cream for a colorful and polished finish.
- Chocolate Streusel
- Chocolate Biscuit
- Cherry Cream
- Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Whipped Cream
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos LifeTime
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
- Full email and forum support.
Recommendations and rules:
- All other digital files and videos will be available lifetime: Video recipe, recipe book, tools and equipment list, photos and others contained in the course.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.