Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Recipe: S'mores Cookie 2.0
Chef Lara took his first s'mores recipe and thought long and hard about how to improve it. This is the result!
Instead of adding chocolate in the form of a ganache or chopped into small pieces, this s'mores cookie uses a homemade chewy double chocolate dough to replace the expected graham cracker.
This chocolatey cookie contains square pieces of caramel inside for extra gooeyness and is topped with a fluffy vanilla bean marshmallow toasted to perfection: what an upgrade!
- Chewy Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- Soft Caramel
- Vainilla Marshmallow
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video of s’mores cookie 2.0 will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand f s’mores cookie 2.0 Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.