Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
$49 (USD)* Terms and agreements
Recipe: Brioche with Maple Miso Butter Spread
This Brioche with caramelized apples and miso butter speaks for itself. It is a showstopper made to surprise your customers and their palates. Buttery, sweet, and with just the right amount of salt and umami; this recipe is made to go beyond your client’s expectations, as well as your own. This is the perfect product to make your shop stand out and an invitation to start making your own inventive creations!
- Maple and Miso Butter Spread
- Butter brioche Dough
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Acces link for the video of the class for 7 days, from the day of purchase.
- Digital photo / photos of the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 7 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the Digital files will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to join the Class.