Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Recipe: Yuzu & Matcha Tea Chewy Caramel
In our this series of On-Demand Video recipe, Chef Andrés Lara will introduce you to the world of confections: Delicious, easy to make, nostalgic and simply impossible to resist!, we will introduce you the world of confections: delicious, decadent, indulgent, and impossible to resist. And the best of all? They are easy to make and have a great shelf life!
These yuzu caramels simply to die for: Chewy, sweet, tangy and unique because of the addition of pure Matcha Tea....Please be prepared to hear your clients rave about them!.
- Yuzu and Matcha Tea Chewy Caramel
- 1 session, 25 minutes.
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Streaming of the class for 7 days, from the day of purchase.
- Digital photo / photos of the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 7 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the Digital files will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to join the Class.