Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Melissa Coppel is a Cacao Barry Ambassador. She was named "Chocolatier of the Year” in 2013, and one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” in 2016
Recipe: tanzanie Chocolate Ice Cream
You scoop a generous portion of this ice cream, you taste it, and immediately the richness of 75% dark chocolate rises to coat your palate. Chef Andrés Lara brings you another of his decadent ice creams, this one topped with fudge brownie pieces and a deep flavor and texture inspired by Cacao Barry's Tanzanie chocolate. Simply unbeatable!
- Inaya 65% Chewy Brownie Pieces
- Tanzanie 75% Chocolate Ice Cream
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.