Melissa Coppel entered the world of Pastry when she left her home country Colombia in her early 20’s to enroll at the French Pastry School in Chicago, where she graduated from L’ Art de la Patisserie Program. This whetted her appetite for the art of high level pastry. Through sheer determination, Coppel eventually landed in the pastry kitchen of the prestigious L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas, where she honed her pastry skills. Then she took a position in the chocolate room of Caesars Palace Casino and right after at The Bellagio Casino, where she spent hours working with chocolate. This was the spark that ignited her love affair with chocolate, and launched her very specialized career. Today, she travels the world teaching her art, while she runs the Melissa Coppel Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas.
Melissa Coppel is a Cacao Barry Ambassador. She was named "Chocolatier of the Year” in 2013, and one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” in 2016.
Free Recipe: Swirl Bars Recipe
Matcha, with its slightly earthy and bitter, but exquisitely aromatic notes, has become one of those flavors no one can resist. We are more than happy to feed the fascination this Japanese ceremonial tea rouses by pairing it with the sweetness and richness of white chocolate. This swirl bar plays with these two flavor profiles, one strong, the other mellow, to come up with a visually-striking and decadent confection that will make your customers know your products are on a whole different level. A treat made to be eaten and enjoyed using all the senses.
What is included in the Swirl Bars Recipe tuition fee?
- Recipe book in PDF with complete methods and percentages.
- Digital photo.
Recommendations and rules:
- These class is On-Demand, this means you will have access to the recipe video for one year.
- All the Digital files: recipe book and photos, will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to access the video recipe.