As luxurious as the real thing, these vegan, truffle-shaped, petits gâteaux accentuate the fruity notes of Evocao's WholeFruit Chocolate with a velvety aquafaba mousse.
A smooth and generous layer of bright orange tangerine confit (made using the entire fruit) provides a classic citrusy contrast that complements the chocolate in this recipe perfectly.
Chef Haas adds a base of chocolate and cacao nib dacquoise, and an Extra Brut cocoa crumble, to these glazed, plant-based "truffles" to create a true cacao experience!
- Clementine Confit
- WholeFruit Chocolate Mousse
- Plant-Based Baked Meringue
- Chocolate Dacquoise
- Cocoa Streusel
- Chablon Glaze
- Assembly and decorations
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.