Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -.
* Terms and agreements
Recipe: Raspberry Gummies
These raspberry gummies by Andrés Lara are the perfect addition to any petit four, but they're also fantastic when you're craving a tart, fruity candy that reminds you of the Sour Patch Kids we love to have at the movies! This gummy recipe is made with raspberry purée and extract, giving it a vibrant color and fresh flavor that pairs really well with either a sweeter taste (if you roll them in sugar) or an extra sour punch (if you roll them in citric acid!). These gummies are easy and fun to make, making them the perfect way to start your confectionery journey!
- Raspberry Gummies
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.