Plant-Based Cherry Tart by Lauren Haas
In her plant-based Cherry Tart, Chef Haas calls to mind (and palate) the natural flavors and colors of this bright red stone fruit. With Black Forest notes, the tart features a cocoa streusel base topped with chocolate cherry mousse –made with aquafaba– and a glazed morello cherry compote sphere.
The recipe includes detailed instructions for making the tart's chocolate ring and an edible chocolate cherry stem. All these technical and decorative details are representative of Chef Haas's precise and sophisticated eye for ingredients, textures, and visual touches, which have become a signature feature of all her vegan pieces.
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available life-time or subscription terms: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.