Recipe: Plant Based Chocolate Hazelnut Tart by Lauren Haas
A beautifully rich and nutty tart, this plant-based recipe by Chef Lauren Haas carefully layers hazelnut and chocolate elements in each component to highlight the complementary notes of both ingredients. A chocolate caramel crémeux, chocolate sablée, hazelnut cocoa crumble, and vanilla hazelnut praliné set this full-bodied tart in motion. Chef Haas' eye for detail shines through in this recipe, ensuring that the flavor profile of each element is showcased through perfectly balanced salty, earthy, and indulgent notes. This is hazelnut heaven!
- Vegan Chocolate Sablée
- Chocolate Caramel Crémeux
- Vanilla Hazelnut Praliné
- Hazelnut & Cocoa Streusel
- Chocolate Ring
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.