* Terms and agreements
Black Truffle Bonbon
Pairing savory ingredients with dark chocolate can always lead to pleasant surprises. Chef Melissa's Black Truffle Bonbons create a sophisticated balance around this prized ingredient, with the bitterness of black chocolate and a dollop of honey for a drop of intense sweetness. These bonbons stand out immediately, have a long-shelf life, and can be easily turned into a plant-based recipe! The recipe includes step-by-step instructions on how to make your own cocoa butter colors, pre-crystallize them, and spray-paint them to get perfectly glossy shells.
- Spray Chart and techniques
- Black Truffle Ganache
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available life-time or subscription terms: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.