Melissa Coppel entered the world of Pastry when she left her home country Colombia in her early 20’s to enroll at the French Pastry School in Chicago, where she graduated from L’ Art de la Patisserie Program. This whetted her appetite for the art of high level pastry. Through sheer determination, Coppel eventually landed in the pastry kitchen of the prestigious L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas, where she honed her pastry skills. Then she took a position in the chocolate room of Caesars Palace Casino and right after at The Bellagio Casino, where she spent hours working with chocolate. This was the spark that ignited her love affair with chocolate, and launched her very specialized career. Today, she travels the world teaching her art, while she runs the Melissa Coppel Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas.
Melissa Coppel is a Cacao Barry Ambassador. She was named "Chocolatier of the Year” in 2013, and one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” in 2016.
* Terms and agreements
Class: Peanut Butter & Jelly Molded Bars
This bar was inspired by one of the most nostalgic flavor combinations for many of us: PB&J.
Layers of soft and tangy raspberry compote, creamy peanut butter ganache, salty peanut butter duja, and caramelized peanuts come together to create the perfect chocolate bar. Coated in chocolate or not, this is an indulgent treat that is impossible to resist!
These bars are coated with a soft ganache, so they are perfect for those who do not have an enrober or a guitar, but still want to achieve a fantastic finish for their products. Coated or not in chocolate, this is an indulgent treat that is impossible to resist and a trip down the sweetest memory lane!
- Raspberry Jelly
- Peanut Butter Ganache
- Salty Peanut Duja
- 1 session, 1 hour.
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos of Peanut Butter & Jelly Molded Bars for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book of Peanut Butter & Jelly Molded Bars, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.