Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Recipe: Peanut Butter Cups
One of our passions is taking well-loved childhood classics and expanding their possibilities. These Peanut Butter cups are everything but child’s play, though. With layers of flavor and texture, ranging from honey-coconut paste, to peanut brittle and peanut butter ganache; they will make all your customers fall back in love with this nostalgic treat.
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods.
- A tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Access link to the video of the class for 15 days, from the day of purchase.
- Digital photo / photos of the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 15 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the Digital files will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to join the Class.