Andrés Lara had traveled the world working and exploring different cultures; this makes his work approach so fresh and unique.
He is now the Executive Pastry Chef at Melissa Coppel’s Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas, but his work experience ranges from incredible places like El Bulli,to Noma, the Cacao Barry Chocolate Academies in Montreal and Tokyo and The Park Hyatt Hotel in Chicago.
Some of his most notable mentors include Albert Adrià, Paco Torreblanca, Ramon Morato, Jacquy Pfeiffer, Sebastien Canonne - just to name a few -
Class: Nougat Cacao Nib, Hazelnut Coffee & Pistachio Cherry
Next in our Confections Series we will introduce you to the world of Nougats! Confections so decadent and delicious that will be hard to resist.
Chef Andres will propose unique flavor combinations and textures to give a real twist to this Classic Confection. Be prepared to be surprised! And to hear your clients raving about them!
- Sour Cherry and Iranian Pistachio Nougat
- Bitter Chocolate and Cocoa Nib Nougat
- Piemont Hazelnut and Coffee Nougat
What is included in the tuition fee?
- A recipe book in PDF with all the complete methods, ingredient percentages and shelf life.
- A tools and equipment list with the equipment brands and hyperlinks to the websites where we bought them.
- Digital photo / photos of all the products made in Class.
Recommendations and rules:
- These classes are On-Demand, you will have access to the video content of the class for 15 days from the moment of purchase.
- All the supporting material will be available for 1 year.
- Our classes are meant to be demo style, we do not expect students to cook along us, we feel this is the best way to get the most out your experience with us.
- Only registered students using the email address they provided during registration will be allowed to access the Class recordings.