Melissa Coppel entered the world of Pastry when she left her home country Colombia in her early 20’s to enroll at the French Pastry School in Chicago, where she graduated from L’ Art de la Patisserie Program. This whetted her appetite for the art of high level pastry. Through sheer determination, Coppel eventually landed in the pastry kitchen of the prestigious L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas, where she honed her pastry skills. Then she took a position in the chocolate room of Caesars Palace Casino and right after at The Bellagio Casino, where she spent hours working with chocolate. This was the spark that ignited her love affair with chocolate, and launched her very specialized career. Today, she travels the world teaching her art, while she runs the Melissa Coppel Chocolate and Pastry School in Las Vegas.
Melissa Coppel is a Cacao Barry Ambassador. She was named "Chocolatier of the Year” in 2013, and one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” in 2016.
Special Recipe: S'mores Dessert Bars
S’mores are one of life’s humblest and greatest pleasures.
With this On Demand dessert bar special recipe, Chef Melissa merges together the simplicity of this classic with a visually sophisticated molded chocolate bar.
A smooth vanilla marshmallow and an unctuous, but also crunchy, graham cracker ganache make room for a surprising and nostalgic bite!
Swirls of white and dark chocolate decorate this glossy piece by giving it a harmonic but practical decoration that mirrors the hearty sensation only a good s’mores can make us feel.
If you’re one of our subscribers, get this recipe with a special discount!*
What are you waiting for?
* Up to 50%Off in selected plans. Discount apply in checkout.
- Spray chart
- Vanilla marshmallow
- Graham ganache
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.