Enric Monzonis is behind some of the most impressive desserts in the Adrià brothers' kitchen, creating fun, awe-inspiring pieces that leave a mark on those who taste them.Follow: Instagram
Crunchy Jijona Turrón Bar by Enric Monzonis
* Terms and agreements
Recipe: Crunchy Jijona Turrón Bar
Designed to mimic precious stones, these crunchy chocolate bars celebrate Spain's sweet "gold": Jijona turrón. In this recipe, Enric Monzonis takes his country's almond and honey-infused nougat to bend all the rules of chocolate and to create a filling that perfectly integrates crunchy, creamy, and spicy notes. Paired with a sophisticated decoration, these turrón bars reveal the amazing potential of our culture's traditional sweets.
- Crunchy Turrón Filling
- Golden and Black Paint
- Mold Decoration
- Spraying Technique
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.