Class: Enrobing Techniques
Join Chef Melissa as she guides you through 11 essential tips for perfecting the enrobing process in this two-part class. You'll gain valuable insights and techniques to ensure your creations are flawless every time. If you're still wondering whether or not to pre-crystallize your fat-based fillings and ganaches before enrobing, or if you have no idea what a top or bottom "Chablon" is for, she'll cover those topics as well!
Then, in the second half of this class, Chef Melissa will show you the settings of her enrobing machine depending on the product she is enrobing and point out some of the problems you may run into when using the enrober. You can also expect some of the production-friendly decoration techniques she likes to use on her enrobed bonbons.
This class is for anyone who bought an enrobing machine and thought it would magically solve all their problems but can't seem to get a great final product. This class offers a clear and concise approach for those eternally looking for that perfectly squared, sharply cut, shiny enrobed bonbon!
- 11 tips for getting flawless enrobed bonbons (including: bottom and top chablon, room and ganache temperature, pre-crystallization tips, and crystallization times).
- How Chef Melissa uses and sets her enrobing machine to make perfect chocolate-coated products.
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
- Tested recipes and formulations.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.