Enric Monzonis is behind some of the most impressive desserts in the Adrià brothers' kitchen, creating fun, awe-inspiring pieces that leave a mark on those who taste them.Follow: Instagram
Chocolate Bars or Spanish “Turrones” by Enric Monzonis
* Terms and agreements
Class: Chocolate Bars or Spanish "Turrones" by Enric Monzonis
Enric Monzonis has been behind some of the most impressive desserts in the Adrià brothers' kitchen, creating fun, awe-inspiring pieces that leave a mark on those who taste them.
In this on-demand class, he takes a look back at the sweets of his region to explore all that the Spanish turrón (a version of a chocolate bar) has to offer.
The results are provocative! With a Chai Masala Turrón, a Basil & Yuzu Turrón, and a Black Sesame & Matcha Turrón, he draws inspiration from the essential flavors of Southeast Asia and brings them to life with the impeccable taste and decoration he brings to these traditional confections.
The breakdown of the turrones is as follows:
Chai Masala Turrón: Chai Masala and Earl Grey Tea Ganache | Sablé Breton Biscuit | Almond Praline
Basil and Yuzu Turrón: Basil and Yuzu Pâte de Fruits | Basil and Yuzu Ganache
Black Sesame and Matcha Turrón: Black Sesame Crumble | Black Sesame Duja | Matcha and Yuzu Ganache
Tempted yet? We certainly are...
- Chai Masala Turrón
- Chai Masala Spice Mix
- Earl Grey Tea Infusion
- Chai Masala Ganache
- Breton Cookie
- Almond and Breton Praliné
- Basil & Yuzu Turrón
- Basil and Yuzu Pâte fruits
- Basil and Yuzu ganache
- Colors paint mix
- Black Sesame Matcha & Yuzu Turrón
- Crystallized Black Sesame
- Black Sesame Streusel
- Streusel Shells
- Matcha and Yuzu ganache
- Black Sesame Duja
What is included in the class?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.