* Terms and agreements
Class: Chocolate Bars or Spanish "Turrones" by Enric Monzonis
Enric Monzonis has been behind some of the most impressive desserts in the Adrià brothers’ kitchen, making fun, awe-striking pieces that leave a mark in those who’ve tried them. In this On-Demand class, he takes a look back on the sweets of his region to explore everything the Spanish turrón (a version of chocolate bar) has to offer.
The results are nothing short of provocative! With a chai masala turrón, a basil and yuzu turrón and a black sesame and matcha turrón; he draws inspiration from essential South-East Asian flavors and lets them shine with the impeccable taste and decoration he gives to these traditional confections. The breakdown of the turrones is as follow:
Chai Masala Turrón: Chai Masala and Earl Grey Tea Ganache | Sablé Breton Cookie | Almond Praliné
Basil and Yuzu Turrón: Basil and Yuzu Pâte de Fruits | Basil and Yuzu Ganache
Black sesame and Matcha Turrón: Black Sesame Streusel | Black Sesame Duja | Matcha and Yuzu Ganache
Tempted yet? We surely are…
- Chai Masala Turron
- Chai Masala Spice Mix
- Earl Grey Tea Infusion
- Chai Masala Ganache
- Breton Cookie
- Almond and Breton Praliné
- Basil & Yuzu Turrón
- Basil and Yuzu Pâte fruits
- Basil and Yuzu ganache
- Colors paint mix
- Black Sesame Matcha & Yuzu Turrón
- Crystallized Black Sesame
- Black Sesame Streusel
- Streusel Shells
- Matcha and Yuzu ganache
- Black Sesame Duja
What is included in the recipe?
- Access to the recipe or class videos for 30 Days -after your first click-
- Recipe book in PDF format including detailed methods, percentages, and the shelf life of each product.
- Tools and equipment list with hyperlinks to the websites where we bought all our utensils.
- Digital photo of the product/products made during class.
Recommendations and rules:
- You will have access to the video for 30 days -after your first click.
- Please be aware that after 30 days, the video will no longer be available.
- All other digital files will be available for 1 year: recipe book, tools and equipment list and photos.
- Our On-Demand Recipe Videos are meant to be Demo style, we do not expect students to cook along with us. We feel this is the best way to get the most out of our experience together.