Running a Chocolate Production
For those of you that did not know, right before I opened my School I was the co-owner of a wholesale Chocolate company in Las Vegas.
We supplied all the casinos in town and many other hotels across the Country. We are talking about hundreds of thousands of bonbons… From that experience I have created a Class with a completely different approach. A class for those that currently have a business, struggle with their daily operation and are looking for answers to their problems. Also for those who would like to open a Chocolate shop one day. A Class where we will talk about flavors that make sense and that everyone will love. Decoration that are colorful and beautiful but that will not take more than two steps to do. We will also cover important topics like: cost, packaging, branding, storage, shipping and productivity.
Some of the highlights:
• Colorful cacao butter decorations and spraying techniques that are “production friendly”
• Fillings that are unique, simple and everybody will love.
• Long shelf life ganaches and fillings (all around 6 weeks)
• Shipping, storage, cost and branding tips.
• Packaging advise: information and contact of reliable manufacturing companies in the USA and China
- Brown Butter and Zephyr 35% Ganache | Sourdough Crunch
- Speculoos and Coffee Praliné
- Mandarin, Alto el Sol 65% and Thyme Ganache
- Olive Oil and Zephyr 34% Ganache | Lime Gel
- Bitter Caramel | Salty Hazelnut and Soba Cha Gianduja
- Pineapple Compote + Coffee | Madirofolo 65% Ganache
- Passion Fruit, Matcha and Zephyr 34% Ganache | Pistachio Marzipan
- Strawberry, Lime and Sancho Pepper Ganache
- Peanut Butter Ganache | Strawberry Pâte de Fruit | Enrobed in 65% Chocolate
- Chewy Coffee Caramel | Sea Salt Caramel Ganache | Enrobed in 65% Chocolate
- Turtle: Pecan Praliné, Caramelized Pecan Pieces and Caramel | Enrobed in 65% Chocolate