On Demand Intensive Chocolate Workshop
The only class where Chef Melissa teaches all her Chocolate art: From her beautiful glossy Molded Bonbons, to her unique “ Dessert inspired” Chocolate Bars and for those in love with the Classics: some Enrobed pieces as well.
Her first stop will be teaching you her tricks to ALWAYS get that gloss everyone raves about. Then she will teach you a wide variety of colorful cacao butter decorations using different tools like sponges, brushes, stencils, tape and of course the spray gun, so you can achieve different looks by simply knowing how to adjust the settings.
She will explain as well how according to the opacity / translucency of the colors you are using, you will get very different results. Next step will be learning how to make the perfect chocolate shells and how the viscosity of the chocolate plays a big role.
And what about fillings? This Class program is designed to cover the two main families of fillings: from fat base fillings like praliné, gianduja, duja and crunchy elements. To water base fillings like caramel, compotes, jellies, marshmallow, marzipan and ganaches made with different base liquids like cream, fruit purees and water.
In the Enrobed bonbon section Chef Melissa will teach you how to do a proper chablon -both top and bottom- cut ganaches using a guitar, and how to coat them in Chocolate using an enrobing machine.
This class will finish with the Ganache Formulation theory, so you can start balancing -and fixing- your own ganache recipes to have the texture you are looking and a minimum of 6 weeks shelf life.
- Cacahuète: Salty Peanut Duja | Caramelized Peanuts | Chewy Caramel Cube
- La Esmeralda: Banana Caramel | Black Truffle Ganache
- Exotic: Mandarin Black Pepper and Alto el Sol 65% Ganache
- Lebanon: Tangy Lemon Ganache | Dates and Coffee Crunch
- Caracas: Floral Mango and Tonka Bean Ganache
- Caramelo: Smoked Salt Caramel Ganache
- Peach Sesame: Peach and Vanilla Compote | Sesame Ganache | Zéphyr Caramel
- Piemonte: Hazelnut Ganache | Gianduja
- Yuzu Mandarin: Yuzu Marzipan | Vanilla Citrus Ganache
- Hong Kong: Jasmine Tea Ganache | Passion Fruit Pâte de Fruit
- S’mores: 65% Ganache | Graham
- Mount Lychee: Yogurt Ganache | Raspberry Rose Compote | Lychee Crunch
- Lime Pie: Sour Cream Marshmallow | Lime Curd Ganache | Maria Cookie Crunch
- Apple Pie: Apple Caramel | Pecan Praliné